Lecturer: Frederic Salimi
Course Duration: 8 Hours Online Training by Microsoft Team meeting
This program is well suited to Safety Engineers,Process safety Engineers, Plant managers, Safety supervisors, Process Engineers, and discipline Engineers.
The objective of this course is to give a practical understanding of the methodologies that may be used to identify Safety Critical Systems, Subsystem and Elements. Attendance of consequence analysis course is recommended.
The following subjects will be discussed:
- Brainstorming session methodology and example
- Safety Criticality Criteria
- Required supporting documents and evidences
- Action tracking, follow up
- EPC365 application to ensure to traceability & audibility
Videos, PowerPoint Presentation
On the job training: 3 months expert support in ADEPP Academy Workspace
Cost: 1500 €/Person
C6-Identification of Safety Critical Elements
Copyright © 2013 | EPC365