Lecturer: Frederic Salimi
Course Duration: 1 day
This program is well suited to Safety Engineers,Process safety Engineers, Plant managers, Safety supervisors, Process Engineers, and discipline Engineers.
The objective of this course is to give a practical understanding of the methodologies that may be used to identify Safety Critical Systems, Subsystem and Elements. Attendance of consequence analysis course is recommended.
The following subjects will be discussed:
- Brainstorming session methodology and example
- Safety Criticality Criteria
- Required supporting documents and evidences
- Action tracking, follow up
- EPC365 application to ensure to traceability & audibility
EPC365, PowerPoint Presentation with handouts User group discussions
On the job training: 3 months expert support with EPC365
Cost: 1000 €/Person
C6-Identification of Safety Critical Elements
Copyright © 2013 | EPC365